Interested in buying photos via our online galleries? Here are some quick tips to help you find and order your photos!
- Our online galleries are searchable by your exhibitor number. Simply select your event (SOEE, NYSQHA, etc.) and then on the following page, type your number into the search box in the upper right hand corner of the page and ALL photos tagged with your number will be displayed! If you can’t find your photos this way, it is possible we couldn’t see your number when we tagged the photos. Try typing “unknown” instead.
- You can also search for things like “dog,” “judge,” and “leadline,” among others. While we do not use every tag at every show, if you are searching for something in particular, it is worth giving it a go!
Trying to order a Create Your Own CD? The following tutorial should help you out.
- Select your event (SOEE, NYSQHA, etc.)
- Select “Digital CDs” from the product list at the top of the gallery.
- Choose your preferred CD option (Facebook, Medium Res, or High Res) and add it to your cart.
- Return to the event page and select a gallery or photo.
- Once you are viewing an enlarged photo, click “Buy This Image” and a new menu will appear.
- Select “Add to CD” at the top and change the QTY to the number 1 (you only want 1 copy of that image on the CD).
- Our Facebook and Medium Resolution CDs allow up to 20 photos. High Resolution CDs allow up to 10 photos. Continue through your photos and repeating steps 5 & 6 until you have reached the maximum quantity of images. It will alert you if you have reached the limit.
- Click on your “Cart” icon in the upper right to view your list of images and check out! The arrow in the following screenshot is a count of how many images you have used of the allowed 20.
That’s a pretty cool site. I use SmugMug for my photos, but it doesn’t have these features. 🙂
Yeah, Instaproofs is great, but it is a bit more expensive. They run a lot of discounted fee promotions though so that helps =)
SmugMug is expensive as well, but their labs are fantastic and their delivery is really quick. I’ll have to look into Instaproofs. 🙂